DEFENDER+ - 3yr Ceramic Coating
Defender+ Ceramic Coat is part of our Evolution Range of products, and the absolute best nano paint protection available.
Defender+ is the ultimate last stage protection that protects against the harmful effects of acid rain, bird droppings, scratches, UV Damage and bad washing techniques.
Defender+ contains a special formulation of cross-linked silicone polymers that create a durable and protective barrier between your vehicle’s paintwork and the elements. Once applied, Defender+ ceramic coat will provide 3 years of durable and hassle-free protection.
- Place 4 to 5 drops of Defender+ on to a ceramic applicator block.
- Lightly apply to the vehicles paintwork in small areas (50cm x 50cm), using an up/down and left/right lattice pattern for optimal coverage.
- Wait 1-3 minutes depending on the temperature of the working environment. You will see faint separation or “flash off” when it is ready for the next step.
- Using a clean lint free microfibre cloth, gently wipe the treated areas in straight lines to remove any excess coating. DO NOT create excess friction.
- Swap to a clean high pile microfibre and repeat the buffing. Again, use only very light pressure, so no excess friction is created.
- Finally check the panel for uneven coating or “high spots”. Lightly even out the coating if required.
- DO NOT touch the paint or use the vehicle for 24 hours. DO NOT wash the vehicle for 3 days to allow for max cure and hardness.